Friday, September 7, 2012

my hero is taken :')

marriage its a part of life, you don't have to deny it..
sure it will be challenging but hey even study is challenging,right..? ;)
i didn't even imagine that my brother will have his own family, a family that he needs to give nafkah and take care of..
my brother that used to tickle me, concern about me, give me money *garu2 tgn,hihi
after all those things that he had through, now i believe he will be a good husband and future father and always my hero brother, insyaAllah..

on 3rd syawal, he's engaged, yahooo! :')
yeah i was one of the hantaran's designer, ecehhh no lah, mama is the main brainstormer!
tamat sudah Oh My English kita kali ni okay,haha

so pertunangannya di Yan,Kedah.
well, future sister in law aku simple sgt orgnya, rock pn ada, suara ala2 manja gitu,hee

theme maroon and white :)
p/s: beg Charles & Keith oiiiii, rasa nk kebas je, hihi


simple yet perempuan melayu terakhir, very adorable..
she is soooo thin, standing beside her make me feel like imma her sista, duh.


spot the similarities! hahaha  XD
mcm korang tgk gmbr di atas, betapa sporting nya dia, padahal first time jumpa dia kot..
alhamdulillah,harap2 berkekalan sampai syurga, ameen.
tak sabar nk dpt anak saudarassss (plural),hihi


introducingggg
dangdedangdang,danggg!
si lampai dan kering but still.. he is my brother! :)
aku je boleh kutuk,hahahakhak
okay dah arfa..
silap upload la, ni pehal tah muka dia camtu, aku tak puas hati gambar abg ni padahal gambar aku yg atas tu. ehem. 

oh abg tolonglah gemuk, sincerely adikmu yg comel sgt tahap kuasa giga ;)

(her name can't be expose till their wedding on December insyaAllah..by abg)

1 comment:

  1. eh.serius muka nk sama la abg dgn bkl kakak ipar tu!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for reading lovelies :D