Wednesday, January 16, 2013

the joy of being forever 21

(16/1/2013)
it's my birthday today!!!
alhamdulillah, exam skill lab was run smoothly, almost everyone wished me happy birthday and i'm very happyyy!

Amira asyakirin gave me a pair of pink earphone. i loveeee the colour and the unique structure.

Iman namyra belanja Kribs firakh and teh susu, lastly she gave me a chocs snicker as my birthday present! ;)


top 4 flavours that are super delicious and quickly melt inside your mouth~ BR
my parents promised me that they will treat me to Secret Recipes & Baskin Robbins when i come back to Malaysia on summer break! yesss!

musics and novels = arfahani

#ootd : h&m blue stripes peplum dress
extremely in love with the peplum, kira pandang terus jatuh cinta, haha

it wasn't actually for celebrating my birthday but they made my day! heart youuu! :D
after last paper on 7/2, plan to go to Mansoura with these people, we gonna go shopping + eat + enjoy!

thanks everyone, semoga semakin lanjut usia semakin bertambah kebaikan yg kita buat..insyaAllah..


i will take a break from blogging until 7th Feb because i have a very pack schedule for exams, wish me goodluck and we'll see on 7th Feb insyaAllah! :)
please pray for all of us, medic students in Alexandria!

assalamualaikum and take care! :)

2 comments:

thanks for reading lovelies :D